Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Today Is The Day

Oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, oh.
Oh, oh, oh,
Oh, oh, oh.

Today is the day... My first class as a Berklee student! So I happily grabbed my student ID tag and slipped it right in to my bag and off I went for class- my first Piano lesson. Nope, I don't want to pose up my ID and photo all here, in case of fraught ;PP Paranoid. Copyright. Nerd.

Lecturers in Berklee are legendaries. Boi am I so glad to be part of the Berklee family.

This evening I have written down all my goals, dreams and breakthru(s) for THIS SEASON that I wanna see them accomplished in my life, 2 years here in Boston city and music college. It's a great way for a summer kick start. To have your mind set right, know what you wanna do, know the purpose of God and have peace with it!

Dream big. Coz our God is big. Jesus, to be precise.

And yes, I am very proud of my Father in heaven. He has done such a wonderful amazing job as a father to me here. Also, my prayers for good godly friends have been answered.

Now that my goals and dreams are all set, I'm also looking forward for the process of having breakthroughs in my life. The good that comes out of a pressured period is an added blessing.

No comments: