Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, May 11, 2013

The last few days

The last few days in Malaysia has been an emotional one.
From the 13th General Elections (GE13) to the friends sincerely meeting up with me, who came all the way to my place to spend time with me, those who contacted me to meet me up, and the friends who prayed for me in Cell Group, at Youth, during worship team meeting and debriefing time and practically every time I meet these guys they would pray for me. So encouraged.

:')

And my bruther and sister have been so good to me, not just because that I'm leaving or what, they have been always good to me hahaha. Well, I will miss them, especially Derrick's joke which cracks me up, and his perfect measurement in making tea for me. That 12-year-old really is an adorable fella in this family. Esther also gave me some heads up about living in the overseas. From safety to friends to growing spiritually and all. It's good to have her around. Now that she won't be with me in the States, I have to be... (here comes the word)... independent !

So here is the big family ! And yeah, some came later and the group became bigger. But it's alright, even if their faces are not in this bigg photo... You guys are, in another photo then hahaha! You guys are still in my heart :))

They threw me a surprise farewell party on one Saturday! The video caught me live and I barely could find a place to hide myself. It's on FB. Thanks for coming and all the effort made. :)

A dear friend of mine who bought this for me!

The very loving family I have

The cook (specializes in Asian Fusion) , the smarty pants (like seriously smart! Applying for Harvard now), the nutritionist, the very dedicated teacher who gave up all the hard years of studying actuarial science for her passion- teaching, she can sing really well too! The IT man and of course the lawyer whom I admire most- my sister.

The fashion designer whom has 3 other siblings that doesn't look like each other hahaha! Awesome foursome Ngion siblings.


Yes, this is the wonderful friend who bought the Oreo Cheesecake :D

And the babes over here whom went through the ups and downs of secondary school life with me. I love them. Two weren't here. They are now in Canada. JPA Scholars man :)


The talented MD from the Philippines, the Maths teacher who is so good in Maths (hahaha!), I mean numbers and figures, the inspiring writer and his brother, the mind-reader? Haha.  They are the Ngion Brothers. Awesome peeps. And the whacky guys with so much of talents in them waiting to be unleashed.

She's like a little sister to me- Shereen. I have her names all over my SkyBurger game in iPhone. Hahah.




After this, my camera got spammed by these bunch of jokers :D





The drummer and keyboardist. Who stays so far in Klang, yet dedicated serving in the worship team.


And here comes the other gang. It's a campur group of friends.  Prayer warriors, fantastic musicians and of many more.

Then comes my cousin who made me wear this... thing hahaha! She wanted to snap with a "Princess" lolol.

The finale but not yet the finale : Sam from the Philippines and Nick from PJ, whom I always enjoy playing with these gifted musicians on Sundays. And Thursday practices too. Whee!

So, I guess there will be more photos coming in soon. I hope I have time to upload them here. Oh yes, and the gifts!



Ehehe. I took it from my Instagram :P Mini size.
Thanks for the beautiful card made with love from the creative sister Hazel Joy :D And the drawings, perfume, heart-shaped wallet, jacket and bracelet from Canada.

Oh ohh, wait one more. :PP


The babes who came and visited me at home. 7 years of friendship and still going on. Love these girlies.
Okay.
The End.
For now.

:D

No comments: