Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, May 20, 2013

More than being independent

Nowadays, whenever a doubt or confusion come across me, I get answers quite fast to clear them off of me. Maybe back home I read the Bible but I did not chew the word properly and just swallow them down. But now when I came here, I have to carefully read them and really really meditate and attached those words to my heart, like super glue them onto myself. So that wherever I go, I can tell them to people and friends. Knowing them by HEART can be very useful to help others, also myself, when I share to them.

I was fruits-and-vegetables deprived since Tuesday. Mom always cook vegetables and provide fruits like bananas, apples, oranges, watermelons whatever not at home. Today, I told myself I have to start knowing where to get all these healthy food! I know there are some places that I could get, I just need to ask where are those places. Since I was pretty desperate for one healthy breakfast, I marched down to Whole Foods Market, some organic shop and bought myself Grapes and Mixed Berries. Boi am I so glad to have them for breakfast! And peach yougurt. And the milk tastes funny to my tongue. But the blueberry muffins were... alright.

As I chew those berries- the strawberries are awesome!- I chewed on the word of God too. Today's Daily Bread talks about Romans10:8-15 and it was important. I had a conversation with a friend and this just confirmed about what I believe and it is true. Everybody has opinions. But the Bible will always be the truth. Always check with the Bible.

So now that I'm alone and my sister is not here to tell me her thoughts and views about the God's kingdom, that I agree with her all the time, of how we are supposed to operate and function as God's children, I have to have my own thoughts and view about things now. And always check with the Bible.

Amazing. It's like God is watching over me and He is taking good care of me. He is doing such a great job. This is not just only about learning how to be independent, it's more to that, I just can tell. Looking forward to what He has in store for me.

Love! :))

No comments: