Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, May 24, 2013

I will keep praying

Today, it just dawn on me that loneliness finally hit me. Do you know what it feels like to have yourself separated from friends and family at home? And the feeling of entering a new place you never enter before, where you have to start over from SCRATCH making new friends, choosing friends (so important), meeting new people, establishing friendship and new contacts, putting things and yourself together and whatever not. To some people it's exciting. To me, at some point of time, it's also exciting. But when I'm all alone in my room, that's where I just let my hair down and talk to God about what I'm really feeling and what exactly I'm going through. Back home everything is already there. You have your "pack/herd" with you, people you trust talking to and you're all so nicey nice and comfortable with things. Well, I just had to go through this, I don't know why. Maybe I know why, but I just don't what to confront it.

I will keep praying- for a breakthrough in all my struggles.

No comments: