Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Intruder

You know, I really want to rant it out but not in public like FB.

I know who my close friends are. I don't like it when you pretend to be my close friend and announce it in public. I don't usually say no when friends come and visit me. But if you are going to act as if you are my somebody or like as if I know you for so long like we are buddies, and now that I really need my own space at home before I leave all my loved ones and my best friend(s) (they know who they are), but you came barging into my place and sat down there like a boss. And to top that up, you even disturb my other close friends by contacting them when my friends are all busy with college and work.

Have you not have any courtesy and sensitivity in you at all?

We were never close friends. I don't think we will ever.

I shall not continue to write down the rest of the details, of how you have upset me.

No comments: