Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tis' the season to be jolly

A lot of things God told me before. And now that I'm seeing those things coming to past. His words will come to past. It's just so so amazing. I'm like literally filled with so much joy, gladness and gratitude now for what is happening.

Initially it was hard. But God will work things out for me. I'm just so looking forward to it. I came here because of Him. To do what He told me to do from the very beginning. And that I know His hand is with me in this.

Time for new things. I'm getting all set! So many things I felt like I will have to deal with them, and I know after this season, I'm going to be a whole lot stronger in person, character and in spirit.

So encouraged today by this new group of friends I met in church. We are all students, who wants to do the right thing for God, who knows that this is a calling, and who wants to shine the light for Jesus. But we're all not perfect, we face with challenges in our lives that try so hard to block us from moving forward but by God's power and strength we can overcome them. We have the power and authority from God because we are His children and His inheritance. And that HS will always help us when we ask. HS is so so important I can't help it but to stress on this like so many times. It's true. And I really respect these people as friends.

I feel like writing down more stuffs here but it's just better if I do it in my journal. All in all, today was just a wonderful day. A kick start to something. This is a season for God to groom me into somebody. Ahhh, it's going to be a process! But it's not by my might or what I can do, it's God's.

:)

I ate an apple today. Never felt healthier before since I arrived hahaha.

No comments: