Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, November 4, 2012

When life gets overwhelming

A few of us decided to go on a spontaneous trip to Penang on Saturday. It was a good break for everyone, well at least I think it is for me :)

Yes yes, I'll upload the photos soon (that's what she said), not on blog, but on FB, when I have time, when I get the photos from my friends. Those guys have good phones and one with a DSLR Canon. The thing is, time passes in KL is always faster than anywhere else. All you KLians, I hope you're with me.

I'm really looking forward for my first long break ever soon, in a month's time. To be precise, my break will start in December. November is like the killer month where assignments, band practices, PI practice and get the band together, presentation (I hate talking in public) and also trying to juggle both church and self in one piece.

Time is the most selfish friend I've ever known! It doesn't wait for anyone. You have to plan well and take control of it. Otherwise, toooooo bad. When life seems to be running so fast, activities after activities and you don't have time to process all your thoughts after a long day, and life just goes on, I've figured out that that is the time where we all need to get away from work and the place where we normally be and go for a holiday.

I dislike being a workaholic. Honestly, there's not much of a point to just work all day and no play. Life is interesting if we just don't make work our main focus. Of course we do work too, and enjoy the fruit of our work. The Bible also tells us to work diligently, and God will bless the work of our hands. But if work is all that it is in life, life becomes meaningless. I want to build relationships with people around me; I want to encourage them; I want to write music that inspires the listeners; I want to be a good example to the next generation. In other words, live to serve others.

I also wanna go for trips with people I care and love. And be away from work once in a while to let my hair down.

Lots of thoughts that I still yet to process them. From work to friends, school projects to family's business and soon, I'll be reaching another cross road of deciding what I wanna do in my career. Okay, but lets not go there yet. I will cross the bridge when it's in front of me. Now, it is time to get my Arranging for Horns project started!

:)

No comments: