Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, November 9, 2012

My 10.11.12

Best thing ever : Nothing but a cuppa English tea and some newspapers on a Saturday morning.

PS: I'm wishing for a wishing star to make the days go faster to Thursday. I want my project to end n.o.w. but it looks like it's dreading me.

On Thursday, I'm gona hang out with my siblings and shop! And eat ice cream. And then off for a worship session with Jason Jo in church. Looking forward for Thursday! So looking forward.

I'm so never gonna major in arranging next time, especially for Horns.

Have Your grace in me to help me get done my project. I don't want it a 80% good from me. I want it a 100%.

Today's date looks cool. I wonder this time, how many couples are getting married today.
:P

No comments: