Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, November 26, 2012

Caught up in space and time

Honestly, I don't know what's next in life for me. I've come to a point where uncertainties covered my view and it's far beyond my imagination to imagine what is it like the future for me.

I finally completed my 2-year Berklee Transfer Programme in ICOM. Things that I've learned and grown so much throughout the times in college have taught me some valuable lessons to mature from a teenager to a young adult very soon. High school years wasn't a place for me to learn, I was comfortable with it. But to me, college is the playground for survivors.

That's when who you decide to become, which friends you decide to mix with, whom you decide to pledge your loyalty to- yourself, your friends, or God.


College years took me out from my comfortable shell. I was forced to dive into the deep ocean without knowing what's in it. But I survived! And it wasn't easy. So much confusion and frustration along the way. All these were necessary for me. Edges have been trimmed. So much has been groomed to be a young woman.

This time, I'm frank enough to tell everyone, including God; He's the centre of my life, that I'm tired. Running in miles after miles, a good break would help to refresh my mind, my thinking, my dreams, my ambitions and my passion.

So many decisions waiting to be decided. I feel like putting everything into halt for a moment and run away from decisions making. It's frustrating! Time is running so fast and it waits for nobody- not for the rich, not for the famous, not for the talented, not for the powerful, not for the poor, and not even for the cat that passes by my house door every day!

I don't have a conclusion tonight. Just wanting to let thoughts and insights float through space and eventually the good and right ones in sync with God's become a reality.

No comments: