Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Skeptical

After the interview in Park Royal Hotel today, I met this guy today whom he introduced himself as the interviewer from Ifeel magazine. Actually, he was tailing me from behind 2nd floor to G floor, I was aware of him tho. So obviously I avoided him until he managed to stop me and make a short conversation. After googling it, apparently it's a chinese magazine from Astro or something like that. He took down my number and we exchanged contacts later.

I'm feeling skeptical about this.

3 comments:

Hsing said...

GOOD !!!!!!!

Hsing said...

SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH UUUUUU AHAHAHA

Daphne said...

Harr? You know something about Ifeel haha. If he calls me I'll let u know, u come along okay haha.