Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, November 18, 2012

About to close soon

In a month's time, I might just close down this blog. And start a new one.
I've figured out that I should start and write something fresh and new next year.
Something more insightful and less ramblings around :P
I'll be hitting down the Twenty road next year.
When I read back my super antique blog posts, I couldn't help it at the stuffs that I wrote. My goodness (shakes head) :P
All the memories of being a youth; live, laugh, learn and love shall stay here.
I pretty conclude that my teenage years were brought up in a good environment, with protective parents around me, a good family role model to look up to, a cute little bro to play with, a church to serve and grow up with encouraging friends, and my high school years with all my studious friends- they were crazy bunch too. Good influence people. Everything was so good and nice. Too good and nice, as if I were living to close-to-perfection world. And sometimes I fear, shucks, I'm living in a so protected environment, how am I gonna survive in the real world out there? Especially when I'm gona go to the States soon, all alone, without my family. My family plays an important part in my life, like 90% of it.

But next year on wards, things are going to change. Here comes the line cliche, ready?? I'm gonna start a new chapter of life. Read it like a thousand times coz many have written this kan? That's why I don't like Twilight, because there too many people liked it and it becomes so commercialized. It's overrated, overused, has this overplayed songs Bella's Lullaby and all and it's just so exaggerating. Not that I haven't read the book before, but after one chapter during high school one of the free period, I felt like it's better for me to go back solving my Add Maths problems (that was how boring it was to me :P). Okay if my friend ever read this she might just skin me alive.
College years in Icom were a sneak preview of what's coming ahead, and I find that it's only 'mild'. Long story. But I got the exposure of what is might coming up to me. Scary. But J is in me, to tell me that I can TRUST somebadee to be with me.

I want my holiday. I want it so much like now! Just gota hang in there for another 2 more exams. One is the Ensemble for Pop and Rock, the other is my Piano.
So much in line to do and enjoy during my long break. Can't wait. So can't wait.

:)

Relaxing in Kuantan now. Waiting to go back to KL, actually to college on the way, practice and soundcheck till 9.30pm or 10pm. Exam's tomorrow!

2 comments:

Sara-Jane Har said...

Good luck, Daphne! :D God bless you and hopefully you'll post the new link to your new blog so I can follow you back. Haha.

SJ @ http://sara-janehwy.blogspot.com/

Daphne said...

hey girl, thanks for reading :D will definitely post the new link soon. hope to see u around too!! :))