Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I wish

Getting stuck is a no no fun. Not cool. Now I know what it feels like to be an aimless person. Driving without a direction; staring into thin air; playing the piano without emotions; and eating without feeling full (okay not to that extreme hehe).

I wish to be like the little kids playing swing in the playground at 4:43pm. Remember the view you look up the sky while swinging? Awesome. I wish to be like the girl in sweat pants cycling in town, when she can actually choose to drive a car but she chose the other alternative. I also wish to understand how those two black birds on the field live so freely.

Close my eyes, every night, wishing that all my worries would go away when I open my eyes the next morning. But, things just don't work that way.

I wish this season would end soon. I'm afraid of loosing my zeal and hope at this young age. It shouldn't be this way. Maybe one would just encourage me and slap me on the head. Maybe I'm just so terrified of the truth that I just wouldn't wanna admit.

No comments: