Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Loose no hope

You didn't give up on me; You won't and You never will.
That's why I can have hope in You, even when there isn't left any place for me to believe.

I am going back to discipline tomorrow. Start by cleaning my room, cleaning the bathroom, keep the 3 baskets of clothes loaded in em (all these my sister can escape cz she'll be away in an AWESOME holiday in KK), start arranging the Christmas presentation song, and my cousin's wedding songs that is coming up really soon! Omgahhh.

Enough of going to bed and waking up in the morning feelin' crappy about myself and not doing something productive and just sulk all day.

I'm also gonna apply for MAS and Berklee's scholarship audition and admission that is so so coming up.

It's okay to try. Like for the MAS. Just submit it into God's loving hands. When there's a NO, it's a loving no from the Father who knows everything; what's going to happen, does it suit me or not.

I should learn the trade about music, since I'm called to do this. I shouldn't be looking to the left or right and be nossy about people's business; what are they doing, what are they getting and their fabulous pay. Just take my time. But but, I thought that I too should be doing something and blossom like an awesome flower in the field. It's just not the time, yet. My time will come. Just set my heart right with the loving Father and give my best in big things or little things I do, without loosing hope, even when things didn't turn out the way I want them to be.

Never ever loose your hope! Hope in Jesus. Only He can guarantee our future. Loosing hope is dangerous it can even take away your zeal.Without hope, a man's life becomes meaningless, it's like death inside the soul. It isn't pleasant. Really.

No comments: