Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, November 2, 2012

On an Exploration

What makes a person laugh? What makes a person paint with so much inspiration? What makes a person bless another over lunch? What makes a person smile as a sign of respect to an elder as they happened to meet? What makes a person look up at the sky and be thankful for all that he has? What makes a person having a sense of security in his heart, knowing that the future does not bother him?

So, I've decided to do something worth the sacrifice, no matter how long it's going to take or how inconvenient it gets; I'm embarking on a journey of discovery; I'm digging deep into the HEART.

What is heart? What can it do? One thing I know about the heart is that it has the capability to manipulate intentions, desires, dreams, thoughts and the behavior of a person. The heart is influential. What we say, do, feel, think and act come from the inner core of our beings, that is the heart.

I want to know more about the heart. I want to know deep what is it to have a heart for Jesus, and a heart for people. Is it through desperate cries? Is it through something sacrificial- time, money, service, love etc. ? Is it through rejoicing in all circumstances? Is it having self-control over things around?

This discovery is for the best. It's for long term. Doing the right thing is not enough for me. I wanna put in my heart too when I do something. All these, especially in music. Combining these two can be a catalyst in God's kingdom work. Remember, God has a heart too :) Dad's study Bible has a list of key words behind and HEART is one of the MOST listed verses EVER! Okay, if this is what it takes for me and I know the answers are all found in the Bible, I'm gonna do it. After all, it is part of getting to know better about the Creator of HEARTS and I get to understand Him and the heart more.

May God's grace ( a lot of them ) be with me. I need them loads.

Once we know where the heart is, fire will lit up and we burn with passion in all we do.
For JC.

No comments: