Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What's on my mind... NOW

Too much of my time is required to give it to you.
Tomorrow, I'm going to make a phone call.
A very scary phone call that I have to do.
I'm feeling so nervous!
I wonder what will your response be and how should I respond to your response.
Gaaah.
I better write down some points first. I hope it's not gonna be an essay.
Maybe teaching in  a few music centres is not really a good idea when I'm still studying.
Where's my priority man.

Okie! First thing in the morning.

And stick to point form.

I need a life man. I see friends going out with friends, and friends going out with the more-than-friend friend. Sometimes work can get so demanding that I don't even have my own time for myself, doing what I want and I like, hanging out and shopping, glueing butt on piano chair and serenade some love songs to myself. Gahaha, it sounded pretty sad but I just love to roll my fingers on the keys.

I'm also thinking of getting an affordable drum pad soon to start some practice. It's been kinda long since I last held a pair of drumsticks in my hands. Sometimes, I just felt like my love for drums and its beats and rhythm grow so quickly and silently inside of me that I just felt like bursting like a balloon!

Self-learn something is ze best. Thanks to youtube and internet, these I must appreciate :)

Now back to practice and assignment. I gota make my practice time fun and fruitful man.
I'm also happy to do some arranging for my friend's song.
So proud of her because she writes songs :)

No comments: