Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, May 25, 2012

Clueless Pain

Ughhhh! I just don't get it. How am I supposed to please everyone, every time, everywhere.
I really don't get it.
What did I do to actually get this kind of treatment from you(s).
Maybe it was just one mistake, but often people remember that one mistake I made and not the hundreds of good stuffs I did for them and the good times we had.

I finally found the root cause of this perfectionism inside of me.

It's killin' me man, and it's very... very... tiring for me. Lord, save me!

As far as I remember, that first mistake was yours. It has caused us to where we are now.

No comments: