Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Saturday

11 students.
From 9am to 4.30pm today.
Now, getting ready for a small gig tonight til' 10:10pm.
Tomorrow's church practice is at 7.15am.
Mother's day song presentation hasn't perfected it well yet.
An essay and powerpoint presentation to hand in by Monday 4pm.
Helping a friend to transcribe the horns, organ and ep parts for her assignment by Monday night.
Helping another friend to look see some project homework too.
Life as a music student is interesting.
I just gota stay sane.
Selena Gomez = real
She was in Barney with Demi Lovato.
I like her because of yesterday's interview on E channel 711.
No wonder Bieber is with her.
Respect lar!

No comments: