Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Injured

Everyone has a limit.
I sacrificed a lot of my time, effort and friendship especially.
Making others happy.
I compromised and gave in to save the other person's heart and got myself injured instead.
I rather cause my little heart to hurt and not other's.
Most of the time, I put other people's feelings and emotions first rather than taking care of my own.
When I have to reject some favours they asked, only it's because I was prioritizing some things. And that is not wrong, isn't it?
I'm don't wanna be a goodie goodie Christian. At the end of the day, I'm the one who's been taken advantaged of.
I need to be wise and careful.
Non believers and believers, my friends and family. Both, I've encountered the hurt of getting betrayed.
I could write a book about it if I start telling its story.

I wish to be less caring sometimes.
I wish to take care of my own emotions too.
But I gotta also practice love to everyone.
So, does that mean that I always have to sacrifice?
I don't mind. But I'm afraid one day, when the ticking clock in me stopped, I'll explode.
It's just a matter of time.
I don't know when that day, or will that day ever arrived.

4 comments:

Maiorem said...

Sometimes, it's not good to be nice.

Daphne said...

Yes, I'm with you.

pearlie said...

It is more a matter of being wise :)

How are you Daphne?

Daphne said...

Hellooo,

I'm just tired of taking care of everyone's thoughts and feelings: what would they think if I do this or that? Will it hurt them? Will I loose them as my friends? Am I being thoughtful and sensitive enough towards them? Bla bla.I dont intend to be selfish either. I've reached the "enuf is enuf" point and gota start thinking of myself.