Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

And... action!

There's no point praying and whining to God but no actions taken to overcome the problems.
There's no point comparing and complaining how stuck I am in music.
Unless I really sit down and practice and learn, with of course in the back of mind I kept asking : "What to practice today? How to practice?" and all, then God can work.

Today, I had a really fruitful day. I labored on Labour Day :) Totally worth my time when I went back to the basics. It just happened like as if someone was couching, guiding and teaching me on what and how to practice and I proudly say that I've maximized my time really well today heehee.

So excited. I know that I've learnt something today and have sharpen some of my weaknesses.
I'm so ready to learn more :D
Must really manage my time well man.

No comments: