Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ensemble Jazz and Rnb, 4.30pm group lol...

Our Wall Photo on Fb group page.
Some ICOM inside licks.
This week seems crazy. But it was a good week. I got to spend time with my Ensemble mates. We practice together, we eat together, we chill together, we troll each other (technically, I'm the one who always got trolled by them, dono why), we work hard for our exams and assignments, we see each other everyday la. It's been a year and a half, or some, half a year, of knowing these bunch of fellas. Appreciate the friendship.

I guess I'll miss these friends when they're time is up in ICOM. But I think most of us will be leaving together sometime next year to the States. Still, my Ensemble band wouldn't be the same for next Sem :') (it'll be also my final Sem in ICOM this coming July-Dec woohoo). 

These cheeky monkeys changed my laptop screen photo from this (something like this)...


To this...!

I'll always laugh whenever I open my laptop. Look at their faces man! Epic! Haha

After much practice today from 9.30am till 5pm, this was what happened.
He wants to sleep, and the other just zipped him up in a 76-keys keyboard bag.
And some more my friend Instagram-ed it lol.

We also bought an ice-cream cake, Chocolate Kitkat for our lecturers.
These people... are simply just funny.
Work time is work time, play time is play time.
But sometimes, a little playfulness during work time just helps us to de-stress when work gets hard.
There're no perfect musicians lah.

But whatever it is, we do our best.
So here's to the Jazz and RnB Ensemble group (Ivy, Corliss, Clinton, Yewy, Alvin, Chris, Moon and Kim the drummer haha, he just joined us TODAY to help us out in bass): Felt grateful I'm in this band with them, and that everyone is committed to practice. After practice, EAT! After eating, EAT SOME MORE!!
:)

Assignment day, you go downnnn!
Presentation, you go downnnnnnnn tomorrow!
Ensemble exam on Monday, see you man. I hope we'll have fun grooving the songs on stage :D

***
PS: I just got trolled to the max again by the troll king on Saturday morning, at 4am, my phone Reminder rang saying ''Troll Masters". 2 secs... and then I realised that I got trolled RIGHT in the middle of my sleep.
I thought it was over, but the same reminder rang again this morning (Monday) at 4am. Guess what? The champion set the reminder on alternate days!
I stared at my phone in disbelief, and then laughed so hard on my bed.
Feelin' abit dumb.
You champion lah Mr.Ong!

No comments: