Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kiddies

I have been surrounded by kiddie stuffs recently. Teaching kids piano is one thing, and now I have an interesting project in writing songs for a school. It's for kids to sing along and have fun with it. I'm pretty excited about it and did some homework. Check out these Hillsong Kids vids, they're pretty cute :)

Did You Know


Rainbow


Never Give Up


Get Up and Dance


Of course High5 and other resources are equally good to help me out in this project. Composing a kiddie song is fun because you don't have to crack your head to come out with hugeee bombastic words ;) As long as the message is simple and clear, using the best simple words in your lyric, come out with a catchy rhythm and beat and manage to get some kids to sing along after the song is played once, I'd say, it has already won over their hearts ;)

Now, the biggest challenge for me is to use technology to interpret the songs from my head.
Still figuring out how to transfer the Kronos datas into Logic :O
Pening lahh!
And, I have tha' go now for Sunday worship practice tonight weeeeeeee :)

No comments: