Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Nostalgic



EVERYONE in this band, just wanna' let you know that I 'less than three' u peeps ;)
It's an honour playing with u people.
The three amazing vocalists (Lavender, Daryl and AnnMarie) plus Christine and Sachie whom we're really grateful for them to sing for us last minute, you have stunning voice and talent.

Ivy : Kecik-kecik cili padi on the keyboard. You're the best band leader man, slow to anger but fast to get pranked lol. Rmbr to book room tmr okie :P
Corliss : Happy-go-lucky violinist. You saved our butts today from being kicked for being the spontaneous Emcee yay! :D Jaafar's Maggie Mee on the last day of ICOM, I must eat and you can be my witness hahaha!
Clinton : a.k.a. my driving instructor! Thanks for being our awezome music director, arranging and transcribing parts, setting up our kbs (though it's our job but u did it hehe) and moving the Kronos up and down. Appreciate it! I see you EXPRESS YOURSELF on your 'Principle instrument' in the photo ahaha.
Yewy : Troll king! U win. I think "Magician" and "Musician" both titles really suit you. I don't know how you did your tricks, but you're good at it lol.
Alvin : Kaw Kaw burger soon lah weh with everyone lol... enjoy Genting and groove along in your roller coaster rides hahaha!
Chris : Keep rockin' your electric guitar man, and rock that acoustic guitar too from your picture teeehee! And... steal Clinton's ukulele to rock it too haha :)
Moon : You're the man walking on your bass! Thank youuu for your time! Suuuriii (sorry), 우리는 당신에게 좋은 음식을 살께- from google translate haha not sure if it's correct.
Kim : DrummerBoi, but played his bass and sang for us. Not Haram at all haha! Kamsahamidaaaaaah!

All ze best in your PI exams and have a good holiday!

No comments: