Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Made in Heaven

"I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not in order to suit his liking. I even questioned myself whether am I good enough for him or not but God told me that I'm His beautiful creation and I just need to be myself and the right guy will love and cherish me as who I am, despite the flaws and inadequacy in me. So now, I'm reminded of Queen Esther that she beautifies herself inside with the Lord and the Lord will take care about who your life partner will be,"- a statement made by someone I agree with.

Trying to fit into a person's liking and not being yourself is not a good idea. So, singles, and everyone else living under the stars, moon and sun, remember this verse : I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God.

We are made in Heaven.

;)

2 comments:

Eunice Wong said...

I'm wondering.... was that Esther? hahaha

Daphne said...

u're so good in analyzing things, trust your analysis ;) hahaha