Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, July 4, 2008

RInging in my Thoughts

It's 11.10 P.M.
I'm stuck with song typing for Sunday service.
Panjang Order Of Worship la for this time.
Dah la Esther itu ade exam., so needa sacrifice my precious time!

I haven't : -
-Type finish coz it's just too long editing the slides
-Practise my hymnals (but I love hymnals)
-Go once through the choir songs
-Msg members for installation (will do it 2mr, it's midnight now)
-Spend my Quiet Time
-Read up my Geography
-Finish my T.H.E.O.R.Y. (Oh nooooo~! Class is 2mr!)

and last but not least..

I haven't BATHE! =.=
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13
Having youth presentation practise 2mr after my theory
*rolls eyeballs*

I answered my mommy with a What-Do-You-Want tone with Cant-U-C-What-Am-I-Doing? expression. Oh man, it is a super bad guilt for me now ='( I really did not mean it, mom.

Needa find time to do all these important points by TOMORROW!!

Streessss~

2 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

chillex lar..haha..besides, u din finish the slides for me kay..i gotta do the touch ups and add sumore stuff..haha..anyways thks lar..and i know i still owe u ur precious 1901..hehe

Daphne said...

hahaha!! no more 1902 ok? wana whack him now =.= anyway, i still bathed during midnight jz to finish the slides... =D