Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Just the pictures

Presenting.... Mr.Derrick!!
Pictures of the day-----> The Three Lovely Aunties !
With freaky facial expression..
(Notice-pinko n purplie)


We got fascinated with Ashley's

(Actually Ashley-dat's what we call her) bag.

Ooft! For her age (5 or 6) she has 19 bagsss!

Colour of the day.. Brightest to the Darkest!

Sister A - Sister B1 - Loner - Sister B2 - Brother A

8 comments:

Maiorem said...

Tak da mention photographer la...

pearlie said...

I fell in love with Ashley's bag too, I grabbed it from her actually when I saw it, hahaha ... haiya i thought you oso got one ... but ended up Ashley's punya. In taking the pictures, hv to put the bag just right - too high up, too mini the skirt, too low down, auntie lar...
LOLOLOL ... good post! I enjoyed it tremendously.

Angel Ooh said...

Loner !!! hahahahaha!!!!

Daphne said...

hey ppl! HAHAHA!! okok, photographer by our one n only--->> DANTE~! ngak ngak ngak..

Daphne said...

haha! yea that bag is like a one in a hundred! Once in a while, we be auntied i guess it's an "OK", not too often.. hehe..

Daphne said...

yo angell!! hahaha! mana u la that time? cleaning dishes?

Addison said...

WHAT?!?!? now oni i notice!! u call me a lONER?!?!?! u! u! U!! Daphne Wee!!

Daphne said...

tsk tsk tsk Addison Ooh!