Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, July 14, 2008

The Rest

Well well..
Slept at 1am++, pfft..
Did "simpan kira" n i supposed to have a 5mins break, ended up 1hr33mins break..
Oh man..
Oh n guess what? My song, her (Esther's) voice..we did this during my break time, with all sorts of variation.
He said, come rest, and lay all your burdens on Him.
At His feet, come before Him, and you will find rest and peace.
Random? But we love it~! ;)

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

i hate accounts! haha.. simpan kira... buku tunai all these terms make me siao!

neway all the best la... take care of ur health and ur pimples will definitely reduce 1!

Daphne said...

woohoo~ sama sama hate accounts! my KH all wrong that part wan =.= but nw..hehe, already pro(kinda) in dat, haha..

Thank kiu Andrew!