Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Change - A better person



Acts of love and devotion can make us better people ... works, no matter how devout, are useless without faith -Dave Egner

It is very easy for me to stray away from the meaning of praying. It then becomes a daily chore or, in other words a routine for me.

Everyday i wake up, I know what to do- say my morning prayer, but with pauses in between.

??

Slept in between.

I'm good in reciting my prayers automatically even I'm not awake!! -meaningless.

My lips are moving, but my mind is not awake yet.

This passage came to me as i spent my quiet time.

It is not that i don't believe in Jesus, it is just that no matter how well i prayed, how many times i've prayed, but becomes a routine for me, prayers become meaningless.

It is super bad, yea i know. Someone waiting eagerly for me to communicate with Him and yet i take it so lightly. Right now, I need to change my habits of sleep-praying.

6 comments:

Addison said...

yea yea yea! i noe wat u mean! cz i oso sleep-pray. what i do is, i say my morning prayers after my bath in the morning. It's useful, u can try if u want =)

Daphne said...

bath? erm..d thing is, i dun take bath in the mooorning,ahaha! doesn't mean i'm a E.U.H.! ok?
well,i have to not take morning prayers light anymore =)

Addison said...

HAHAHAHHA! yea, true true, cant take morning prayers lightly, not anymore. have fun in ur prayers! =)

Daphne said...

yea yea, no more taking morning prayers lightLY (spelling error =.=) ;)

Maiorem said...

What's with the caution on spelling errors? Is it because I am around? bwahahahaha...

By the way, what's E.U.H.?

Daphne said...

gahaha! mm.. in a way he's correcting me in a nice way, lol.. by emphasizing the sentence.. take away the dots n u'l know it :-)