Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Beauty / Cha-Bo

"No, not the time yet. (stern-looking yet concern) "
"But why la why? I have my savings wud.. (innocent-looking) "
"We are teaching you how to manage your money. If you are working n have your own money, how you spend we dont care, coz it's yours. So now, spend only on necessity, N.E.C.E.S.S.I.T.Y."
"Huh..? HUH??"

So yea, i have my savings, and that is one of my necessity - what's that? - contact lens la.. OH man..! But it's not that they really do not want me to get it, it's just that if I go get it without their green-light (pfft~!), isn't that a sign of rebellious?

Why la why? Guilty.. Somehow I still need to obey my parents though.

I did pray, lots, n I still hope n believe I will get my supply soon, yep soon.. Maybe it's not the time yet, after all I'm still studying n only fifteen.. But, everyone knows a crystal clear statement-
A "Cha Bo" (meaning- ladies) loves beauty rite?? nothing's wrong with it..
Oh man, guess I'll just have to wait for the time.
The moment of test- truth behind everything.

23 comments:

Maiorem said...

What's wrong with glasses? You don't look keterlaluan nerdy in glasses.

Addison said...

yeap, just wait for the "soon" to come. me too here, i still have RM300+ to save for that kit. same situation, same boat

Daphne said...

yo Dante! keterlaluan?? haha!! wat? still 90% nerdy izit? lol

Daphne said...

same situation same boat, i'll take banana boat?! sounds cool~! haha..

Maiorem said...

Aiyoh, with a thick frame like the one you're having of course it will make you look about 90% nerd la~

You need a frame that suits you, something that will bring out your eyes and not scream "NERD!!!" and at the same time makes you look cool and matured.

Addison said...

woah!! hahaha!! i can't believe Dante is speaking those words!! hahaha!! i've never seen u speaking like this b4 dante

Maiorem said...

I've been learning a lot of things by reading fashion magazines...no, just kidding.

Daphne said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! mangkuk la u both..!! Eh hello, i heard someone read MEN's HEALTH MAG oso rite?? HAHAHAHA!! plain classic u both!! lls.. ;)

Daphne said...

btw, thumbs up dante, haha! laming skills shoot up wei..lol

Addison said...

great job we three! laming all the way, woohoo! we three kings of orient are, ~~~ HAHA!!

Maiorem said...

Daphne, you need my kind of glasses!

Daphne said...

All i could see was just maiorem, addison, daphne, maiorem, addison etc. lols.. anyway thanks u guys.. for being lame lots,haha

The two kings of orient are, one queen sitting in the car~~~ yea!

pb said...

...


anyway, daphne, u dont look bad with glasses..
jz studious n smart =D

Addison said...

AHAHAHA!!! wat kind of lyrics improvisations was that?!?!?! but it's LAME!! woohoo!

Daphne said...

studious n smart.. woohoo~! those rajin type, i'll try not to keep pushing up my glasses.. hee hee B)

Maiorem said...

You shall add, "one queen sitting in Addison's car".

Daphne said...

huh? addison's car? *big eyes* baru dapat license je.. duno hw safe yet, gahaha!

Maiorem said...

We will know on the 31st of August, when we have the Cottage Meeting at my house...

Addison said...

WOOHOOOOOOHOOOO!! yea yea yea!~! nvm, buy a siren jz in case driving not safe can on siren, and every1 else will "siam". haha!

Maiorem said...

Got siren also no use la, since Malaysian drivers all don't care about police cars or ambulances and continue macam datuk mereka punya jalan only. Unless you get the firetruck type of siren la; maybe they'll think twice. Maybe.

meowstergurl said...

hey gurl ^^ wats up? i feel totally lost here... @.@''' *meep*

Daphne said...

Hey Sarah! heh.. join in d sesat-ness together-gether with us, nyahaha.. *smiles* This post contains chatter+chat=chatbox already ;)

Maiorem said...

ONLY those two meh?