Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blest by Him

Ready? When we first started our youth - Puchong Preaching Point (PPP) youths, we were only "The Four". This Fantastic Four (FF-not Fighting Friend ok? haha) by the help of God and His grace, we grew lots by patient and endurance! Look photos down there, not camera men..haha

Yep, that was the 4 of us,haha!!

As months past, tadaa~ We had our very first concert carnival, remember those days? =) n our youth retreat too in Frasers Hill.

One year later, we had our youth camp in Sufes, Perak. Tadaa~ Though we looked farnie (bad hair day) we had many sweet memories together~





Our future youth~ ;)
Here's us carolling, two years back =D Well, there are other members too. And guess what? Last years caroling 2007... presenting... us with crazy funs~


Santa! Santa! I saw u playing PSB, so I want a laptop! (nyahaha, nice to kacao him)


And now, 2008~ The very Us.. visitors from FGA.

Yea us! We have more than 25 youths after 2 years (but not all were present in the photos), from a preaching point to a church! Praise God =)


P/S: Check out LMC Youth blog (it's in my link) for many recent updates n events =)

5 comments:

Maiorem said...

What's a "PSB"?

Kritz said...

i think she meant PSP.

and that santa was me.

AHHHHHHHHH *continues to shout in horror*

Angel Ooh said...

yo fighting fren !
when wana have the next fight ?

Daphne said...

fight ah? i dun wan those "Duish, Ooik!" fight.. let's have PILLOW FIGHT!!! woohoo~! I'l chuck u with feathers making u look like a chicken's butt~~~ yea!! ngek ngek! the feathers??

Daphne said...

eh, yep yep it's psp.. HAHA!! *malu-ed face* anyway, you guys know im total suckie in those name games... so yea.. hee