Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

High voltage!

3 more MONTHS!
Hmm, 3 more weeks? 3 more days? 3 more hours?
I just cant wait to say 3 more MINUTES during my last paper in the exam hall-PMR!

My sis left ONE more day for her exam, n she's gona watch like so soo many other movies n series... =.= rite in front of ME!

Anyway, my point is..

Too much Activities
Too much Nonsense ( eg.staying back in school for meeting-where Senior Prefects doesn't)
But too little TIME!

How long more can I stand?
I shouldn't say I can never study them into my brain..
I shouldn't say I can never memorise them n get them right..
Coz they are all neagative thoughts playing around..
But, I think I've studied TOO much!
SAME facts! SAME memorisation! SAME topic and subjects!

OH man! Pressure pressure pressure!!
I get overbored with the same stuffs that I read everyday!
Just to say that I'm now, in a high tension situation - where I'm plain neautral with my studies, n Trials n PMR is just around the corner.

3 comments:

pb said...

chill chill chill...

relax, study, relax, study...

Daphne said...

hey PB! super difficult to concentrate here.. same stuffs to revise everyday, it's not like I dont know, it's just that I need to refresh my memorisation..

Addison said...

jz look to the moment when u're in the last 3 MINUTES of PMR!!! then u'll get the strength to continue studying wan.. woohoo!!

chiu chiu chiu, haha!!