Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Behind that bar?


Look at this Pretty Hot Dane! Yea baby..!
Technically, i'm stuck now! Just like pretty "Her" in the picture!
Nothing-ness.
I can't do my theory (class starts at 3pm!! oh no) cz practise for MYF Sunday is going on downstairs. I need to hear the notes in my head.
I can't play the piano now (obviously)
And so yea i can't touch the tv too! (practise.. remember?)
My daddy gets to cook for lunch, making his very own-style sandwiches with deep fried-his-own-marinated chicken. (he asked us all to rest, today wana be the very chef! haha, not that i ain't helping him)
My mommny doing her stuffs.
My brother using the computer (n yea i had to ask his permission to blog). But now he went downstairs with his toys.

What am i gonna do?
Everyone has their own stuffs to do.
Only way to break out from my "cell" is....

Study?! (nononononononoo~~~! no life at all!)

6 comments:

Addison said...

break out of cell pulak?! but even if u're breaking out, I'm Michael, u are Sucre. HAHAHAA!! (where's ur hair?!)

Daphne said...

what?! sucre?! haha!! weather HOT so i shave my hair off

-*in a yo tone*-
Got a problem with that?

Hah! Eh pls, focus focus!! nyahahaha..

Addison said...

oh man, if Hot Hon sees this, he's gona go perasanthan again~~

Daphne said...

GAHAHAHA!! im so gona whack him

Addison said...

I'm so gona help u since u dun much access to him and i have SOOOOO much access to him, anytime, anywhere!

Daphne said...

haha.. why u wana fight with d DIGI yellow guy?? I~Will~Follow~You~~ HAHA!! widest coverage.. lols