Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nice meeting you, yes??

I encountered with this New Zealand born-like child, 8 years old, looked innocent (well please think twice for those who saw her at LMCP), this little girl with blond hair. Well, she dragged me up to the Sunday School area, pushed me into the room (WHAT THE?!) n locked me inside, slammed the door shut RIGHT AT MY FACE (WHOA~!). I tell you, this kid was amazing. I came out from the room, stormping, looked at her. GUESS WHAT?! She slammed me on the glass door (half gently) beside the Sunday School, and asked,
"What's inside?! *big-bully voice* "
Nyahaha, show time for me to her, that's what i guessed inside.
So I replied her with a so called mean voice,
"My daddy's office!".
"You have a DADDY?!"
Oh man, she can say THIS to me! (But eventually we both laughed at each other) So, we gurls went down, met my friend's dad.
Dad : What you two doing upstairs?
Me : (Trying to cover up, so i used in Chinese language) I went upstairs just to get some slams and locks by this girl here. She locked me in the Sunday School !!
Dad : (replied in Chinese) Maybe she needs to pee?
Me : (in Chinese) Yea right! I guess not!
To my astonished, horrified.....
That Kid : What's your name?
( IN PERFECT FLUENT CHINESE ACCENT!!!!!!!!!!)
With my embarrasement.. I dumbly replied her
Me : Hhherrrppmkmprmp... "Huang Yan Qi" (My name in Chinese)
Laughed my way off that morning!! But it was a good start though, haha! My first encounter with kids-these-days traits.
So Moral of the story----->
Think kids are innocent these days? Communicate and encounter them then get the answer ;()
Guess I'm gonna miss her, and her cute 3-year-old lil sister with glasses, ahaha! Coz they are going back to Seremban. They migrated to Malaysia 4 years ago ;)

2 comments:

Maiorem said...

Wait a minute, I thought she's only six?

Daphne said...

oo six? eight rite? i tot i gt my facts clear? ;) hehe