Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Me and Her

The love birds(tadaa~)-->Mummy and Daddy

Me and Her



I love my mum so so much!!!




She does lots of things for me and my family.




-bakes most of her time. Owh man, love her cookies!




-cooks like the double super nicee food! Must learn from her so that nx time my kids will not starve ;) Hehe




-cleans the house even when she's tired. God gave her strength =)




-no1 joker!! She's cool for a mum.




-puts lots of effort to coach Derrick,yea,can tell it by the shelling and yelling. Heh.




-patient when handling kids in Sunday school. I cant even ask them to sit down!



-Listens to us when something wrong passes before us. Or when we get frust. She'll either gives us reasonable reasons/solutions or turned up some crwappie farnnie advices. Lol



-Devoted to God each day.


-Boils the "luo han guo"(sum chinese seed u call,rite?) on a hot hot day.


-By Derrick: She gets readee for my schuul clothes,my timetable,and also angwee with me when i print my Ben10 papers from the computer. (coloured ink, waste of ink tsk tsk)


(Btw, bro's here now,abit k-po =.= hehe)




-she'll never like sweet talks especially from Esther,gahaha!! Ask her and u'll knw more B-)




Ahh, my mum, pranks around alot. Reli love her as who she is,and am very very thankful that I'm my mummy's girl! I'll never want another mummy, proud of her and she can never be replaced.




Dear God, please bless my mummy and continue to teach and grow her in every aspects of life. Thank you for her in us. =D
I love you, Ma.
Mosquitos biting me,better chao first.

7 comments:

andrew wong said...

so nice to have a cool mummy!!! i have a hot mummy... err... i mean... she's hot-tempered sometimes lar... LOL

Daphne said...

at first i thought ada kait dengan "HOT hon" lol.. perasan case la u,haha!

Kritz said...

so did ur mom april fooled u?

pearlie said...

i spotted you in my feedjit ... yeah ... cool post :) mommies RULE! lol

Daphne said...

haha kritz, nope but i kena "gao gao" by fryens in school, feel bit dumb =.=

Daphne said...

yeah memories RULE!! shall treasure it well~ ;)

pearlie said...

Mommies lar ... LOL