Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, March 28, 2008

Fav moments

Hey all! Hmm, no pictures for d week. But, i have stories to tell~~~

Once upon a time.....

Nah, even pre-school kids are not interested =.=

Okie,here goes. woohoo! me and my team won for our drama this week! As, CHAMPION!! We got upset and disappointed for the first round, lost to a fairytale drama by 1 MARK! All cuz of our props wasn't as interesting as glittering-falling-down-by-fairy-godmother on stage. What do you think, it's a plane crash scene and we're all dead. Anyway, all thanks to Pn.Suneeta,woohoo =D Winning is a credit to us. A bonus. Moving on the next stage. But we don't hope too much, more "pro-er" schools are coming in. So,yeah, winning teams will be travelling arond for the next round. Heh.

It's a struggle for me to act my role out. A rich woman with money,properties and position.
Husband having an affair with her PA. So,i have to play with my emotions from stuck up-mad-depress-insane-DOUBLE insane. Yea,it was fun for all of us expecially how i learnt how to laugh madly properly,heh, doing crazy things during practices and on the real day itself we REALLY had fun =D

Oh, and thank Jesus too for helping us in remembering our lines, and getting rid of our anxiousness. ;)

will post those photos of us next time! Try spotting us, yeah!

Schoolworks here and there,one week not in class,gota finish up. That's all! Cya~ ;)

No comments: