Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, March 16, 2008

chik-chak

When camera is around.....

Angelic angel, addy-tiong, stir n me~!



us agiean =D n then that's me down thr.












Ohyah!! thank kiu Phoebe, Angel n jie for the bufday prezzie!! woohoo~ posing with it. Heh!




And finaally, my two closest friends who help me alot in lots of aspect in my life =D (awwh~)





Hark the herald Angel sings~~ n me
(Best buddies)







Aeddysisonehooh n me (Best buddies too~!)





That's all for now. Schooling tomorrow~~ Nites =D




6 comments:

andrew wong said...

didn't know u like cam-whoring... haha...

Addison said...

hey thanks! u too helped and is helping me ALOT in my life too. May God bless u, indeed (intensely)!! "Behold, I am coming soon, with a baldy head maybe." haha!
*rmbr wat Pearlie said this afternoon regarding Proverbs?* ;)

Daphne said...

haha andrew! me only meh? i think my whole LMC bunchie youths luv cam-whoring! hehe.. =D

Daphne said...

hey addy! will c u with ur " 1st aniversary baldy head" haha! water ur head once u get back n add fertiliser,heh. i'l rmember my proverbs. ;)

Angel Ooh said...

{~angel was here, woow~}

Daphne said...

Angels we have heard on high~~~ =P