Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, March 3, 2008

Iish iish, wanted to blog yesterday bt sista "shooh" me away =( true, having exam fever week *deep breathes* my sista is so into study mood, thanks to Chris n nw she's making me one of her species! No offense jie bt in a good way, hee! *smiles widely*

Anyway, this is the first time, maybe second in my entire exams that i've sat, I was totally calm and felt the peace from God! I've been complaining to my family like crazy about the topics in the exam. And I had my blessings from my sista and parents- dad prayed for me last night when i was half awake,was blur but can hear =D.

Yesterday's quiet time by Joe Stowell, "Faith bridges chasm that reason cannot fathom". I recalled the things that i've gone through weeks ago, and that Faith itself is a big thing, big word and big action!

"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."- Hebrews 11:1

So, I said my prayers before starting my papers. Every minute, papers after papers,I was so calm! I get the hang of Jesus is with me! He is right here now, even before i step into my class, He is always watching me and recording everything! The significant of Christ's resurrection on my life and the dark tunnels He had delivered me out always reassured me. So why should I feel the doubt on Him? He is in control of all areas in my life. My friend was a bit worried of me and started asking "R u Ok? Why never make any noise after your papers?"

And so, not only by just saying you have faith in Him. But without actions and also doing your part in studying, how can He moves you in the areas of your life?

Also, pray pray pray!! So important. Make sure specific ones, cz i asked Him to help me to finish in time,and I finished right on the dot when teacher said "Ok semua letak pen."

Really glad,gotta continue my studies now. Will blog more.

Still abit "ulu" using all the gadgets. =D

7 comments:

~StH3R~ said...

bah bah, always remember faith with action is the best, you've studied and done your best...pray believe and receive...God wants the best for you..so yea. Praise Him =)

andrew wong said...

i was here... yeah!!! =.='

Addison said...

What you said mirrored one with intense passion and faith in Him! =)

pb said...

daph blogs too!

update as much as u can, dun fight fight wit ur sis ok? must take turns.

im glad u felt tht peace during ur exams.. nice rite? imagine..i had tht when my calculator failed during my maths finals. it was a good feeling.. =D

Kritz said...

you've linked me :o
i guess i shall link u too o.o

Daphne said...

yo ppl! thank kiu! and yea blogging is addictive! Bt sum stuffs i blog will b d same as my sis =.=

Daphne said...

ooh n yea pb! big fat salute to u in ur math!! woohooohooo~~!! and u got A. =D Praise God.