Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back to school??

WHOAA!!! Guess what?!

Reached at school around 230pm, looked around and noticed everybody were staring at my angle as i walked towards the bus-stop shade. I saw my dicipline teacher (female) looking at my direction from the school. Hmm, okie okie, fine i'll button up my vest and tie up my hair neater.

But then i was wrong. SO WRONG!

I was actually standing in between of two indian ice-cream guy. One bleeding, the other was held tight by another indian adult. IMMEDIATELY i realised that i'm in a dangerous position!! I was in the middle of an adult fight! I FLEW straight away to the bus-stop to get my way out of them.

I heard them mumbling with words, don't understand cuz it was in Tamil. But everyone(including me) were quiet,watching them doing their "thing". Another second indian adult called the police when both ice-cream guy decided to "rematch". What the?! He was bleeding so badly already behind his head,one bloody patch and yet still tumbuk here tumbuk there. Btw, heard the guy said a "pisau" word when showing his palm.

Pheeew. Closed one. Thank God for His protection and alertness.

7 comments:

Kritz said...

so blur ar... no offence

andrew wong said...

wow... dats God's grace for da fact dat u r still alive until now... nxt time be more alert, k? if not no oreo 4 u when i visit LMCP nxt time... bluekz!!! =p

Daphne said...

wut d?! i go buy my OWN oreo and make my OWN Milo,ehehe.. oh im soo alive now,hehe.

Christopher said...

thank God you are still ok..:) haha i supply you oreo lah.. eh how come you never button up your vest har.. noty noty ..

Daphne said...

button up my vest den i'l look lik sum goodie goodie kids in sch,haha. my face goodie enuf dy,so tak yah lah ;)

Addison said...

did the indians use Silat?

Daphne said...

wat? indians dun use silat la, malays use silat. U mean d muruts do kung fu n wu shu? haha! no need hide face k? lol =D