Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, March 10, 2008

Bigger Prezzie!

Heyy all! Take a look at the sketch below and try to see what it means to you. Hee.



I've done this by myself and took me an hour!!






1. Mr.Person wants the prezzie soo much.








2. Depress. Couldn't get prezzie. Sits down. Moody. Wonders why.




3.Recognise. Hear God's calling.




4. Jesus says: That way. Trust Me. Better Outcome. And so.....









5. Mr.Person leaves his zone. Walks. Patient. Obeying the call. Still moody.





6. Mr.Person sees the whole picture. Overwhelmed.



Have you ever experienced this? Or perhaps going through this? On your way towards the bigger prezzie?


Or maybe got lost on your way?

In times, you may not see the beautiful picture from God. Feel like crying and so moody. Uncertain of where you're heading. You start to question God, it just pops out like "Am i on the right track?" , "Lord are You sure U know what You are doing?" , "Where am I Lord? You say You wanted to show me something?" , "Where are You Lord? Please reveal Yourself to me" and so on and on.




You feel helpless.





I feel helpless. I'm on my way, just left my chair (zone). More like trying to get up =.= In the mood. The Lord had asked me to leave my chair.



It's definitely hard for all of us to leave the prezzie behind and to move forward to God's plan for yourself. Some may turn a deaf ear towards the call, and others may be rude and start to bombard the call and curse God. Well, it's better not to ignore when He keeps tapping on the door of your heart. The prezzie could be anything that is close to your heart- fav job n career, fav cars, fav house, fav ministry, comfort zone or even your loved ones. Could this be a test from God? I wondered.





Don't be upset. The Lord is with you even you might not see Him. Put Him first. Work towards the aim and goal He set for you. Above all, thank Him for everything and that He had done and is doing. He has more beautiful plans and wills for your life than what you are eyeing and seeing now!

5 comments:

Addison said...

interesting concept u hav there: the drawing thing. Impactful!

Daphne said...

heee, thanks thanks. i think wat i wanna say said adi in church, heh. "No pictures = boring blog"

Addison said...

by the way, u have my shoulders - cry on or support, anything. =)

Daphne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daphne said...

=D Thank God for ur presence in my life too.