Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Need to Hear..

Hear from You (Intro: D Em G A A7)

D Em7
Lord I trust in You
G A
That You will guide me in my life
D Em
Lord I place myself in You
G A
That You’ll always make straight my path


Bm7 A/C#
You will carry me in Your tender arms
G G7 A7
Comfort me when I am down
Em – D/ F#m G G7 D/A7 G/A7
Let me embrace You now



D A/C# Bm7
Lord I want to hear from You
A G
To see and seek Your face
D/F# Em – F#m – G-G7 – G/A
Please reveal Your wills and plans for me
D A/C# Bm7
O Lord, how long I have to wait?
A G
For You to speak to me
D/F#m Em – F#m – G G7
Help me find my way back to You
G/A D
Almighty God.



Still trying to leave my chair. It has been close to my heart for quite a long period. =(


Sis talked to me yesterday, Oh man, gonna miss her so madly when she'll be gone for the next TWO years!! *stares at sis* Kita sama-sama crap like crazy man! Then later tone down to my stuffs, and she asked me to sleep in her room. Eh, i had backache (sounds so ahma-ish) this morning jie cz ur air-con was freaking cold! and then was soo hot when u didn't on the fan!


Anyway, heh, getting the hang of blogging gadgets woohoohoo~~!


Oh yea, and congrates to all spm-ers n stpm-ers for their results! Praise God =D

No comments: