Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Eyes upfront!

Eyes Upfront (Intro: A A/G D A)

Verse 1
A A/G D A
When I feel lost, uncertain of the moves that I’ve made
A A/G D A
When I feel dry, unsure of where I’m heading to
F#m D D/E E
When I say trust, how much I placed my faith in You? and
F#m D E E7
When I say I hear You, do I recognize Your voice?

Chorus
A D E A
Jesus, You found me and bring me back to You
A/C# D
You cleanse me, forgive me
E/G# F#m
Removing all my guilt
D F#m
I need not to worry
E/G# A A/C#
I’ll learn what’s Faith in You
D D/E E A A/G D A
The Lord says, Keep your eyes upfront and focus on Him.


Verse 2
A
I want to learn more
A/G D A
To come to know the knowledge of truth
A
I want to discover
A/G D A
To make my prayers more powerful
F#m
Making my moves
D D/E E E7
And step out of my comfort zone
F#m
Because the Lord who dwells in me
D D/E E
Guides me where to go

self composed by Daphne Wee

2 comments:

andrew wong said...

woohoo... didn't know you are so talented. how i wish i can be like you, got music sense... haha...

Daphne said...

heh,inspirations from God.. woohoo! cont to wait n hear frm Him, yea! hee! =D