Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Falling in Love

Finally :)

After agonizing over a semester and nearly two months, I'm falling in love with DP. When I start to know what are his characters like and what he can do, I really like how he connects with everyone, in and out. The late night hours at the lab spending time with you, sometimes at home alone in the room really drives me up the wall a couple of times. But after those time and effort invested learning about you, I'd say, you are amazing !! Now I can do all my work with you besides Logic. Both are great lovers woohh !

No sooner, we'll be the awesome duo :D Mr. Digital Performer 8.05, I think you're pretty cool yourself.

No comments: