Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, February 17, 2014

Computers and Internets taking over the world

Before I came here, a man from I don't remember where he was from, but his life has been transformed by Christ, prophesied on me that I will be doing a lot of computer-related work. He didn't even know me. I don't even know where he comes from ! True enough, I am doing a lot of computer-related stuffs. I would very much appreciate if I could go by with just one day without facing the screen. That's why I appreciate reading books more than anything else right now. Facebook and Instagram are just increasing my screen usage. After all, one can not really know a person through facebook and all that social media. At least, not for me. Facebook is just for keeping connected with other musicians who are active on social media. That's why I had to update facebook and own an account. It's tiring to keep updating I HATE TO UPDATE BUT I HAVE TO. Other than that, I'd love to have one on one conversation with people about their lives and updates instead of fishing out information from the internet.

No comments: