Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, February 21, 2014

Thinking of a cake

Always so busy lah.
Don't know if it's good or not so good.
Butttt, I did my nails today yeayiees !

Sometimes I'm a girly, sometimes I don't have time to be girly.
That's why online shopping did good for people who don't have the time to go in-stores.
I duuu wanna' go in to stores and malls again just like when I was at home.
This is too random. How did it come to this point?

Even the title of this is just out of the place.
That's where my mind is now.
*Teethsmile
In 5 minutes time, gotta' get those projects going again.
#Bootcamp #Godpreservesmysanityforreal

No comments: