Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 5, 2013

The basic of film scoring

Ugh. The assignments are so technical !
Computer is not my forte.
It's a whole lot of bittersweet memory taking this class.
Zomgosh. It's going to be life changing.
It's my life career !

The basic of film scoring is definitely to learn stuffs about how to operate softwares and writing music using those ( incredibly expensive $$ ) virtual instruments, connecting them from one place to another, tweaking here and there to make them sound as REAL as possible.

In such short amount of time, we are expected to digest informations in class like an expert. The thanksgiving break has really gotten school work and due dates all cramped up. Especially when it comes to technical terms and wiring... I don't even wanna go there.

Ahh !!
Thankful and yet, painful.

No comments: