Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I'm lovin' it !

Seeing some of the girlie friends I know, female film composers graduating from Berklee or have graduated already makes me so proud of the number of female composers in this industry !

Though it's not a huge number, BUT we are growing ! We can write music too. And though there's the huge debate on gender issues of who writes the better music in specific genre, well... we all have emotions- man or woman. So do our best in writing that right feeling in our music to match what's on the screen. And this... takes time to learn and grow and mature in our writing, observation and feelings.

I'd tell you, film scoring is really really an interesting job. LOVE it every single day !

No comments: