Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, December 27, 2013

Not bad for the 7 months

Not the boyfie, not the anniversary, and definitely... not the baby.

So... you'll know that feeling when someone on the streets goes up to you and ask for directions and we go like :"Oh just take the right turn until you see CVS and (bla bla, black sheep have you any wool)". That feeling called 'Ooh I'm one of the residences here!' is slowly taking in its form.

Boston is pretty much like the place now, for those who lives in a certain area after a while got bonded with that place, familiar with how things go and when the time comes to move out, then there comes also the hard-to-let-it-go moment.

I don't know. It feels a little like... a place to stay for a while.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

No comments: