Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

An Honest Despair

Environment can really affect us.

When times like this happen, rise up, be encouraged and...
Well honestly, I really don't have a legit solution this time. To be an overcomer in this, I'll remain faithful to God, though I cannot see things, I will believe God, his words given to me, his truth, promises and the love he has for me and the rest of the people in this world. I will keep driving myself and be remindful with the things I do simply for the love of God and people. People will not love us as much as God loves us. They don't think of us every minute every hour, but God does.

When Jesus was in the world, I don't think He received back all the love from everyone He has for them. Yet, he still love and serve them, and do things like washing his disciples' feet. He didn't care so much about whether his friends love him enough or not. He knows who he is, his identity as the Son of God. And that the Father loves Him perfectly and that's just good enough, more than good. Nothing can change and affect the Father's love for Him and for us. Since we are adopted as sons and daughters in Heaven, God's kingdom, we should know this privilege, GREAT, SPECIAL AND ENORMOUS love, and identity.

I will live to love you. I will live to bring you praise. I will live a child in awe of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally agree with your "thought" and as long as we keep our eyes peeled at Jesus' life on earth, we will learn much and draw strength from Him to face our challenges on earth. Bravo little sister!

Unknown said...

Totally agree with your "thought" and as long as we keep our eyes peeled at Jesus' life on earth, we will learn much and draw strength from Him to face our challenges on earth. Bravo little sister!