Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Keeping up with the Konversation

In the middle of the night, at 1:45am, a wonderful conversation happened between God and me. Just the piano, my night voice, and God's presence.

Traveling on a journey with God is interesting and sometimes challenging. Once we know that we are traveling on the road we are called to, we can be assured that God takes care of every business, makes sure that we are well fed and protected by any harm.

The intriguing part is that some dreams, heart's desire and visions that come from two different worlds, and to figure out how do these two, three or four will tally together becomes a mystery. This mystery will eventually be solved, revealed and come to past at the right appointed time, all in due time.

When we decided to dedicate our lives to God, using the giftings we have for the glory of God, we can know that God's presence, favor and anointing go with us because this is his plan and his plans are good for those who follow his plans. He knows everything, our past, present, future, struggles, characters etc. because he made us and he knows what is best for us.

I John 2:27 But as his anointing teaches you about everything- and is true and is no lie, just as it has taught you- abide in him. God's anointing teaches us the things in life too! So remain in him by continuously pursuing his heart's desire and thoughts. We use the talents in us to touch and heal lives, so that all may know who God is- this is our ultimate goal.
So much to share about in detail but it's 2:30am right now. I have to start on my film editing project... whyy... #feeling clueless.

:)

No comments: