Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Friday, December 6, 2013

Better than solving other (like Maths) problems

It is really rewarding to see the goals set earlier for each and every semester, all coming to past. Whatever goals that we have set for in life, whether to learn something or to work for something; when that time frame set has come to an end, boi, that satisfying accomplished feeling which can not be described, or pen down in words right now can inspire one to keep going and be better. It is because there weren't any giving ups during the tough periods. Those are valuable moments to refine a skill, for example, and also to toughen up one's character. When we can't, God can. When we begin to loose hope, (I assure, this happened to me) we can find them in Jesus.

Never been more happy to solve computer problems and orchestration writing. It is for good used very soon. Very very thankful to have made it to berklee and boston. God's plan is guaranteed, much much better than ours. It is challenging for me when it comes to computer writing, however once it has been settled or understood its terms and functions, it is really rewarding. Will definitely put into so much of good use real soon.

This is better than solving AddMaths problem :P
(We also do have some sort of Math-doing as well in computer lessons though! Woooaaat kien I saey... Math is just part of everything)

PS : Thank God for creating Cocoa... chocolate helps in so many ways !! Even if it's for breakfast :D

No comments: