Hello!

Hello! Come feed my fishy fishes :D
The yellow one is my favourite.
His name is Pee Wee.
#I rarely update my FB, Twitter maybe, Blog sometimes. Find me on Instagram ! Weedaphne :)

Monday, December 16, 2013

Sanity

You have nuuu idea how many countless times I feel like giving up this STUFF.
11 classes with 16 full credits is no joke. To cramp the learning information (which comes like a BUNCH of grapes!) and getting assignments done [on time] weekly, everything in 4 months time is one heck of a life.

However, God is... really... really, really... good to preserve my sanity.

Like, serioussssly !

A film editing and an analysis essay have just made it on time for submission. Now running (like running running) off to the film scoring lab to finish another project ! And to redo and tweak the old ones. There's the piano examinations on Wednesday as well ! And show and tell our projects on screen this Friday. We are blind writing on a project (which I think it's cool) and then on Friday, to match our music to the motion picture. It will be funny afternoon!

Will be sleeping over at the lab tonight ! :D For the first time! Monday 6pm to Tuesday 9am.

I can't wait to settle everything ! And off to Florida for a vacation ! :D Miami we're coming !!

No comments: